The bamboo feature pendant and raked entrance ceiling welcomes you to this home giving you a hint of the clean contemporary interior of this project.
Minimalistic, accessiblity and dual functionality was important in the design of this home. The brief asked for a flexible use third bedroom which was achieved using two large sliding doors that can be opened out into the spacious open plan kitchen and living. This allowed the room to be used as an extra living area or be converted to a study or 3rd bedroom.
Spotted gum timber screens were built around the kitchen and dining providing privacy while allowing sunlight to shine through. A multi-functional laundry and butlers pantry was created off the kitchen featuring generous storage that continues throughout.
Windows were strategically placed directly opposite doorways and a wide corridor which leads to the living area all creating an open space feel.
A perfectly proportioned home that does not disappoint in its flexibility.
- Spotted gum timber screening
- Matrix & colorbond cladding
- Low maintenance house & landscaping
- Grey water system
- Feature windows
- Master suite including WIR & ensuite with freestanding bath
- Miele appliances
- Stone benchtops
- Large laundry with extensive storage
- Italian marble feature tile in bathroom
- 3rd bedroom – flexible design opens up into main living area, can be used as a 2nd living space, media room or study