COST TO BUILD
It’s all about value for money. We like to keep it real and be transparent with our pricing. Our pre-designed range is holistic in it’s pricing and includes a decent specification to begin with. We continue to use our experienced trades which have given us the reputation of one of the regions highest quality award winning builders.
The rates below are useful to give you a guidance as to the cost of your build. However, each home is specifically priced, detailing every component of the build – from screws to fixtures and fittings.
$1,900m² – $2,700m²
$18,000 – $25,000*
Our pre-designed homes typically start between these rates depending on floorplan/cladding.
* Rate per house square
Typical Build Range
$500,000 – $800,000
$300,000 – $1,000,000*
The majority of pre-design homes typically fall within this range.
* Denotes broader build range
The Derbyshire Difference
- Pre-design plans are fully customisable; size, layout, materials, fittings
- 25 years of award winning experience
- High quality builds – top trades, quality finishing, attention to detail
- Extensive list of inclusions, turnkey pricing
- Lower volume, higher quality builds
- Franke appliances
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- 2550 ceilings
- Insitu shower bases
- Trend windows & screens
- Caroma basins, baths & toilet suites
- Phoenix Arlo tapware
- Gainsborough door hardware
- Colorbond roof
- Raft slab (Class M)
- 26oz carpet to bedrooms
- Vinyl timber planks to living areas
- Porcelain tiles to wet areas
- Sectional garage door
6 Star Energy Rated
- Double glazed (living spaces)
- Split system air-conditioning
- 4 star ducted gas heating
- R6/R2.5 ceiling/wall insulation
- Rinnai Sunmaster solar hot water system
We run lean
We don’t employ sales people, or spend money on expensive display homes. Each of our employees work hard for our clients, contributing to make every project better. Our systems and processes mean that we work efficiently and we make smart decisions – our showroom and office acts as our display to showcase the level of our build quality. This means our margins are low and the money you spend goes into your home.
Being an established builder for over 25 years, we have a number of longstanding agreements, which mean we get discounted rates from all of our key suppliers. We also have long standing relationships with excellent trades, giving us a high quality of work for reduced rates.
Being experienced builders we have developed a number of cost effective ways of building. We know what works, what doesn’t. The processes and systems we have in place ensure jobs run smoothly, efficiently with minimised risk of things going wrong. This means when we price a job, there’s no need for us to load the contract with contingencies. We’ll back ourselves to get it right – saving you money.